HPN WW #18: SCABS WIN

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby Catullus » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:35 pm

No but I'm asking all no kills to explain their reasoning again. I don't think your reasoning made much sense then and I wonder why you're being so defensive.
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby Catullus » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:41 pm

I have explained my reasoning. Why would a good worker go for three no kills? No killing yesterday was a really unwise course of action and even if you didnt trust the message, not trusting it wasn't a very good way to handle the position we were in.

That you're coming for me now when I'm just asking you to better explain yourself is weird. I don't particularly think you're a scab but I don't understand how you play.
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby Casimir » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:50 pm

I'm bad at counting (i won't pretend to call it math).

11 players leaves 8 union workers, 2 scabs, 1 slokra.

Philippe - I doubt they had found the muscle out so much as he is a well established player who makes a decent target. Less obvious than stakeout though...
Casimir

Postby Catullus » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:54 pm

Because its an obvious fucking wolf ploy, don't pretend to never play this game. And you saying "oh why would we do something obvious' is now looking more obvious.

And Casimer, in a game like this the only shot you have is flinging accusations. Jeff is doing good work here.
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby kit fox » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:55 pm

Philippe wrote:I still don't think it was unwise - first of all, changing my vote when bigcat was already as good as dead would have looked even dumber.

you voted to tie it
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby Catullus » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:56 pm

kit fox wrote:
Philippe wrote:I still don't think it was unwise - first of all, changing my vote when bigcat was already as good as dead would have looked even dumber.

you voted to tie it

:idea:
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby Catullus » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:03 pm

Phillippe you're playing real weird.

Stop being defensive and give us some better ideas if it isn't you.
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby kit fox » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:21 pm

Philippe wrote:
Catullus wrote:
kit fox wrote:you voted to tie it

:idea:

great observation - while two votes were still out, i repeated the vote i had submitted too early. :idea:

no that happened on day 1
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby Catullus » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:38 pm

I've answered your questions multiple times, and I explained my reasoning on big cat in depth multiple times before they were revealed. WHY DO YOU THINK ITS UNLIKELY THAT THE SCABS WOULD NOT NO KILL? I think one no killed and one slid in at the end. That's why I'm asking both the no kills and the late voters to explain themselves. I've thought this through, apparently more than you have. Stop being dense.

I suspect you and one of the late voters, maybe compatibility mode.

THERE IS THAT EXPLANATION ENOUGH FOR YOU? Jesus fuck.
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby Catullus » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:40 pm

I'm tired.

I'm just going to vote compatibility mode and see if he'll come in here and explain what he meant in his vote.

I also want to hear from efreet.

GO!
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby Catullus » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:00 am

I already fucking questioned ampersand, jesus of course I didn't forget him.

Look, this dog is a total idiot right now and I'm not really in the mood to continue arguing. The other workers can see who has been more helpful for the union.
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby Ankh » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:03 am

we've got 2 things to go on
the big cat vote and how people behave

phillipe
Ankh
senior fellow

Postby Ankh » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:06 am

w/r/t the Big Cat vote, I personally doubt that the scabs would sacrifice one of their own so early. Especially when there are only 3 of them, the Muscle is unverified, and they possibly already have an idea of who the Muscle is. That's why I'd guess they're there in the NK or late kill votes, like Catullus said.
Ankh
senior fellow

Postby Ampersand » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:18 am

Ankh wrote:w/r/t the Big Cat vote, I personally doubt that the scabs would sacrifice one of their own so early. Especially when there are only 3 of them, the Muscle is unverified, and they possibly already have an idea of who the Muscle is. That's why I'd guess they're there in the NK or late kill votes, like Catullus said.

So by being a NK and then a late kill vote, you're doubly sus, right? ;)
Ampersand

Postby VHB » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:22 am

Current vote tally is:

3: Phillipe
2: No Kill
1: Compatibility Mode

out of 11 total players. A little more than 4 hours left

[Someone always casts a vote while I'm making these posts :) ]
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
VHB
VHS

Postby Ankh » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:32 am

Ampersand wrote:
Ankh wrote:w/r/t the Big Cat vote, I personally doubt that the scabs would sacrifice one of their own so early. Especially when there are only 3 of them, the Muscle is unverified, and they possibly already have an idea of who the Muscle is. That's why I'd guess they're there in the NK or late kill votes, like Catullus said.

So by being a NK and then a late kill vote, you're doubly sus, right? ;)

ha, yeah i could definitely see that, but by switching my vote I made it go from a 5-5 tie to 6-4 kill.
Ankh
senior fellow

Postby compatibility mode » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:58 am

im not evil, im just not really playing (sorry). i missed the first vote, then i saw there was a 5-5 tie with big cat/no kill getting near cutoff time and i figured why the fuck not kill the new guy.

im pretty pro-lynching by the second day unless the numbers are really tight, which others have agreed with, so, my post isnt really evil at all, its saying the same thing as everyone else (including catullus), just with the shortest amount of words.

if you get hung up on my one post, you have tunnel vision.

kill me if you want, im not really engaged and havent even looked at slack this game, but i promise it will not help team good.
compatibility mode

Postby compatibility mode » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:05 am

also, i guess ankh changed their vote before my vote? but i honestly didnt even notice.

if the scabs had waited until the last minute to vote, and the remaining two voted no kill it is very possible there would have been a tie, then they could kill john plainman and they wouldnt have had to sacrifice one of their own.

i would look more closely at the no kills, but im not, im just gonna vote for phillipe.
compatibility mode

Postby compatibility mode » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:07 am

phillipe
compatibility mode

Postby compatibility mode » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:12 am

oops, so maybe big cat is a more veteran player than i am, either way that knowledge wouldnt have effected my decision.

just wanted to do a murdah, people!
compatibility mode

Postby compatibility mode » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:29 am

ok, so now that i read everything over again, i feel like phillipe is probably good.
compatibility mode

Postby compatibility mode » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:31 am

phillipe
compatibility mode

Postby compatibility mode » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:40 am

I agree it is likely there is one scab in both the NK and BC voting pools, which makes the NKs look sketchy plus ankh, efreet, and grammatron.
compatibility mode

Postby compatibility mode » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:43 am

fuck it, im gonna go get some beers. for the record, i bet grammatron is slokra.

Grammatron
compatibility mode

Postby Catullus » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:45 am

Hmm what's happening on this page?
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby Ankh » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:04 am

everyone get your ass in here and vote
Ankh
senior fellow

Postby efreet » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:06 am

compatibility mode,
efreet
hpnww superfan

Postby compatibility mode » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:10 am

efreet wrote:compatibility mode,

if i die remember this vote
compatibility mode

Postby compatibility mode » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:13 am

also, everyone, please keep in mind that all my posts are being made from like midnight to 3 am.

im not fresh with a coffee buzz, im sitting in my underwear drinking pissy beers trying to figure out what the fuck has been going on the past few pages. and its just a mess.
compatibility mode

Postby compatibility mode » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:20 am

how is efreet coming in here and voting for me, without saying a word otherwise not suspicious?
compatibility mode

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games