Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby carrot » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:04 pm

NONAGON INFINITY IS COMING

APRIL 2016

During the interview, he and guitarist Joe Walker likened the album to the 2014 J Award nominated I'm In Your Mind Fuzz.

"That sort of style but taken even further, heavier, more experimental and weirder."

The record is partly inspired by the band's recent sonic diet, listening to "heavier sort of '70s metal... [Black] Sabbath and Motörhead and even early Metallica," but it's also designed to represent the dense, sprawling psych-rock jams that make up the band's live show.

Singer-guitarist Stu Mackenzie explains the record, described as a "super heavy" prog-metal album, is designed to play out on an infinite loop - from start to finish - but he's "sure no one's going to put it on repeat and loop the album."

I definitely will be listening it to on repeat.
carrot

Postby baseball » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:06 pm

looking forward to it.
baseball

Postby carrot » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:09 pm

me too!!!

I really genuinely love everything they've put out. Paper Mache has been such a nice addition... I start off almost every day listening to it

carrot

Postby DAT TRILL FRIEND FRITZL » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:15 pm

yea these cunts rip m8z

they played with GOAT here a couple months ago and it was the best gig id been to in ages
“This miry Slough is such a place as cannot be mended; it is the descent whither the scum and filth that attends conviction for sin doth continually run, and therefore is it called the Slough of Despond.”
DAT TRILL FRIEND FRITZL

Postby carrot » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:23 pm

hell yeah

I wanted to see them with GOAT so bad but I couldn't make it happen :(

I did just get my tickets for their LA show in May, which I am very excited about!!
carrot

Postby PROBLEMATIC » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Saw them in Chicago last year. These fuckers played a great show
PROBLEMATIC
clown is my friend

Postby the_village » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:42 am

these guys ripped shit apart last night

got this masters of the universe print on a tie dye shirt. it's pretty rad.

the_village

Postby the_village » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:09 am

srsly these guys are awesome. kinda surprised they're not getting more love on the hip onion.

the_village

Postby Grey Poupon » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:57 am

I like 'em but can't help feel like they're just The Oh Sees for australian tweens

sorry I'm being cunty for effect mates, more power to these millennials
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH
Grey Poupon

Postby VHGisdead » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:43 am

hmm I'm gonna go check these guys out tomorrow
Bought this at the mall I'm gonna wear this at the mall.
VHGisdead

Postby lights » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:42 am

Saw them play this week in DC and was blown away by how good they were. I was worried they wouldn't be able to keep it together but they were super tight while still letting the leash out a bit. Especially for $16 that I paid I can't recommend seeing them enough
lights

Postby Eyeball Kid » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:48 am

I really like Flying Microtonal Banana, but I haven't worked my way backward through the discography yet.
Eyeball Kid

Postby k_uger » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:55 am

TBCH I haven't been able to get past the name to listen to them.

But who am I kidding, I busted out some Frank Zappa at work yesterday and I still knew every word and the lineup of musicians on each track. I guess I'll give it a shot.
we are mrs pizza shit
k_uger

Postby VHGisdead » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:41 pm

lights wrote:Saw them play this week in DC and was blown away by how good they were. I was worried they wouldn't be able to keep it together but they were super tight while still letting the leash out a bit. Especially for $16 that I paid I can't recommend seeing them enough

Go see this band you big dumb doy doys
Bought this at the mall I'm gonna wear this at the mall.
VHGisdead

Postby churrokbyme » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Saw this band with ZONKER and had a great time. The visuals were done by an old school oil projectionist and were wonderful.

churrokbyme

Postby Brevity » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:13 am

They're not really my thing anyway I guess but I will say I played a show with them a couple years ago and they were really mean to their traveling sound guy
Brevity

Postby blues » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:07 am

this band stinks and i hate them
blues

Postby the_village » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:39 pm

blues wrote:this band stinks and i hate them

opposite day is on wednesday, bro
the_village

Postby lostintheair » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:44 pm

seeing them 2nite in maine
Anonymous said... lostinthemall is my nicca luv the virgin pron freak numetal never been kissed angsty teen angle this dude stays on point and has been killin it since day one
lostintheair

Postby sultanpepper » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:15 pm

sultana-pepper surprised me this morning with tix to the LA show--surprising mostly cuz she hated them when i started playing rattlesnake a lot a few months back but now she i guess loves them

i hope they play the river, it seems like it has a strong likelihood of slaying live

sultanpepper

Postby DAT TRILL FRIEND FRITZL » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:09 pm

Grey Poupon wrote:I like 'em but can't help feel like they're just The Oh Sees for australian tweens

sorry I'm being cunty for effect mates, more power to these millennials

i mean ur not wrong

and they have released the same alb about 10x in a row now

but i still like em ^_*
“This miry Slough is such a place as cannot be mended; it is the descent whither the scum and filth that attends conviction for sin doth continually run, and therefore is it called the Slough of Despond.”
DAT TRILL FRIEND FRITZL

Postby lostintheair » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:31 pm

show ruled. near sold out in maine on a fucking monday night, unreal.

Last edited by lostintheair on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous said... lostinthemall is my nicca luv the virgin pron freak numetal never been kissed angsty teen angle this dude stays on point and has been killin it since day one
lostintheair

Postby lostintheair » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Chapter 3: Han-Tyumi & The Murder Of The Universe

16. Welcome To An Altered Future 0:00
17. Digital Black 0:55
18. Han-Tyumi, The Confused Cyborg 3:42
19. Soy-Protein Munt Machine 6:07
20. Vomit Coffin 6:34
21. Murder Of The Universe 8:53
lostintheair

Postby crispy pappardelle » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Which version(s) of MOTU did you cop?

snagged meself the Ashes of the Universe (ATO) and the Glow in the Dark (UK - Heavenly) versions before Flightless put their variants up.
crispy pappardelle

Postby lostintheair » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:09 pm

POLYGONDWANALAND

This album is FREE. Free as in, free. Free to download and if you wish, free to make copies. Make tapes, make CD’s, make records. The following files will be available to download at 9am Friday 17 Nov, Melbourne, Australia time at kinggizzardandthelizardwizard.com

1. DIGITAL MASTERS & ARTWORK:
This is the best option if you wish to download the album for personal use. Available as high quality MP3 files 320 kbps (≈100 MB) or uncompressed WAV files (≈500 MB). Each version contains hi-res digital artwork of the front cover at 4000 x 4000 resolution.

2. CD MASTERS & ARTWORK:
If you wish to press CDs you will need to download the DDP master and CD Artwork template. The DDP master is the format used for identifying information on optical discs. This master has the tracklist, ISRC codes & metadata embedded. In this .ZIP file you will also find a folder with a CD template, front cover art and extra artwork for back cover, inner tray, spine and booklet that you will need to put together yourself.

3. VINYL MASTERS & ARTWORK:
The vinyl master is a completely seperate master to CD & Digital masters. There are physical limitations to what the head of the lathe can produce when cutting vinyl. For this reason these files will not sound normal on generic Hi Fi speakers. Only use this master if you wanna press vinyl. It will contain a Side A and a Side B WAV file as well as a PQ log for both sides with metadata for the pressing plant. In this .ZIP file you will also find a record cover template and a folder full of artwork ideas you can use to make your own back cover, spine and inner sleeve.

Ever wanted to start your own record label? GO for it! Employ your mates, press wax, pack boxes.

We do not own this record. You do. Go forth, share, enjoy.

P.s. If u wanna make cassettes I don’t really know what you would do. Be creative. We did it once but it sounded really shit. Maybe try the WAVs idano
bye bye

320 / WAV / CD Master / Vinyl Master

https://doubleasiderecords.com/2017/11/15/okay-fuck-it/
http://needlejuicerecords.com
http://www.blood-music.com/store/
https://www.diggersfactory.com/vinyl/15 ... ndwanaland
lostintheair

Postby easy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:13 pm

shame about their name/album names/track names/album art/basically their entire aesthetic
easy
does it

Postby Dead_Wizard » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 pm

"Hi is this United Record Pressing? yes I would like to press 1 copy of polygadwananaland infinity on one hundred and eighty gram vinyl, red and yellow splatter, can you provide an estimate?"
Dead_Wizard

Postby PROBLEMATIC » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:41 pm

Seen them live a few times. I'm not sure how I feel about their slow and steady movement into full on prog
PROBLEMATIC
clown is my friend

Postby easy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:36 pm

didn't expect them to play Soy-Protein Munt Machine and then boom second encore
easy
does it

Postby shirts optional » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:58 pm

where should you start with these guys
shirts optional

Next

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....