Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby marble » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:33 pm

Contristo wrote:really, really wish there was a solo queue mode. played 7 doubles games in the new update as solo so far and ALL 7 were against a party.

some people just wanna pop in a game and don't feel like strategizing on discord. wish there was a mode for this. Overwatch does its best to match up evenly (all solo vs all solo; 2-3-1 vs 2-3-1) and so do other games. idk why this one can't do the same.

once you get to a certain level it's pretty impossible to advance, since you're just facing a bunch of duos that have very clearly synchronized their strategies (since they both have a median rank of very high) and gameplay. which is great for them, but the difference in gameplay between solo queuers and a party is prominent enough to warrant a separate mode.

i sorta agree for fairnesses sake, but it would be horrible for small population servers, like oce, as it'd split the player base. finding a game is a nightmare in the higher ranks. i've managed to solo queue to champ 2, so it's doable. hell, sometimes parties are better to go up against as you get more points when you beat them!
marble

Postby grayfox » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:46 pm

It's pretty mixed..sometimes parties are good other times they suck. I don't mind not having a solo queue for 2s cuz 75% of the time I'm playing other solo queue people. I've climbed to champ 2 solo queuing also..it's a mixed bag but eh
If I'm partied with someone and chatting which is super rare we aren't ever saying more than I got it. I just see how the other person plays and try to support that style. Being more.cautuous when they're not as strong or trying to stay near them I'd they're looking to pass. And just rotating per usual.
grayfox
the foxiest

Postby marble » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:31 am

fucking finally

marble

Postby marble » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:57 am

kind of tempted to buy the rocket pass for partly cloudy, probably the best decal in the game? am i a chump? yes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RocketLeague/c ... an_wheels/
marble

Postby grayfox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:47 am

It's a pretty reasonable price for what you get if you've got the time to power through.
grayfox
the foxiest

Postby marble » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:19 am

yeah i bought it =\
marble

Postby grayfox » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:40 am

I'm debating but I won't be back in the US for another few weeks. So I have substantially less time to hit the goals. Plus I've just been using alpha console and like my setup.
grayfox
the foxiest

Postby marble » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:23 pm

it's until november, and apparently takes roughly 100 hours to hit level 70, so i feel like it should be doable?
marble

Postby figaro » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:31 pm

do you like still get the premium stuff from the tiers you've already passed if you decide to buy the premium thing later after you've already tiered up a bunch or do you have to start from the beginning again?

kinda just wanna gauge how much i'm playing over the next couple weeks to see if it'd be worth it to me
figaro

Postby marble » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:10 pm

figaro wrote:do you like still get the premium stuff from the tiers you've already passed if you decide to buy the premium thing later after you've already tiered up a bunch or do you have to start from the beginning again?

kinda just wanna gauge how much i'm playing over the next couple weeks to see if it'd be worth it to me

it's apparently linked to the new levelling system, so presumably not?
marble

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....