Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby the_village » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:37 am

the_village wrote:absolutely loved it. can't remember the last time i wanted to rewatch a film just as it was ending.

All these years and I still haven't rewatched it. This thread inspired me to do this yesterday, but I ended up watching A Ghost Story instead.

A part of me is kind of afraid I won't love it as much a second time around and I don't want to to take that away from me. Silly, I know.
the_village

Postby internetfriend » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:21 am

iambic wrote:I love Inherent Vice the movie, but I have to distinguish it pretty hard from Inherent Vice the book

yeah i distinguish it sooo hard
iambic wrote:no don't make those posts
internetfriend
pubg survivalist

Postby jalapeño ranch » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:35 am

the_village wrote:
the_village wrote:absolutely loved it. can't remember the last time i wanted to rewatch a film just as it was ending.

All these years and I still haven't rewatched it. This thread inspired me to do this yesterday, but I ended up watching A Ghost Story instead.

A part of me is kind of afraid I won't love it as much a second time around and I don't want to to take that away from me. Silly, I know.

If it makes you feel any better, I feel like it gets better on repeated viewings. There continues to be new things I never noticed before. It might be my favorite PT Anderson movie.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
jalapeño ranch

Postby Reliable Tradesman » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:52 am

One of my top films. Mentioned this out at dinner last year and the guy opposite from me fired up deluxe.
Reliable Tradesman

Postby the_village » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:14 am

jalapeño ranch wrote:If it makes you feel any better, I feel like it gets better on repeated viewings. There continues to be new things I never noticed before. It might be my favorite PT Anderson movie.

good to know. thanks
the_village

Postby super gas » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 pm

just rewatched this again with the gf last night and we have a dispute about whether or not khalil is a cointelpro informant. neither of us have read the book, maybe that's more clear about it?
super gas

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....