Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Catullus » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:34 am

I’ll definitely keep the thread up to date. So far I’ve just been blown away at the sheer number of steps to being hired at a public school. But I’m real happy and hopeful
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby sadville » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:39 am

i'm taking a year off. kind of weird being out and about and seeing colleagues and doing the bemoaning the end of summer thing. PD starts on Wednesday here lol
sadville

Postby Catullus » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:46 am

I’m at the point of summer when I wanna start lesson planning
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby fury » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:51 am

I’ve been doing an upward bound thing thus summer. I teach two hours total then prep then go home. No grading or work at home. And I get off early enough to still enjoy the summer.
fury
ok

Postby fury » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:53 am

Oh yeah I posted about it last page. But it’s been going good
fury
ok

Postby mancubz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:08 am

wooo cat hell yeah public school !
what made you make the change?
elaine wrote:sharp knives sharp knives, cut the onion, cut the bell pepper, cut the steak, cut your wrists, cut your genitals, cut your brain out
mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby Catullus » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:29 am

Decided I wanted the job security.
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....