Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby bear » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:21 pm

it's dumb for individual people to drive mammoth giant metal boxes around cities. anything that spends less energy moving people around is good. it's bad that they're getting left in walking paths, but this is a solvable problem. there's a social and technical solution in which local govts team up with the startups to incentivize people to leave their scooters in places that don't obstruct pathways. however i've not had to personally deal with these things and haven't kept up with developments so maybe i'm missing something.

also i hadn't read the thread and it looks like there are some good responses my obvious take
Last edited by bear on Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hpn.center - the #1 source for all your boarding needs
bear
good bear

Postby farmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:35 pm

I don't plan to leave mine anywhere bc someone might steal it but first I need to buy one
farmer

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:36 pm

nautical hyperblast wrote:wait so how many of you haterz have ridden one?

i mean i absolutely love shooting guns too but
who we are- laid back, eco-conscious, informal, off the cuff, good music, no bullshit...
a-10 warthog champion

Postby kit fox » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:37 pm

farmer it looks like segway makes one that can go 15 miles on a charge
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby farmer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Yeah ive seen the Segway one, and there are a few others I've come across.

Basically I want it to be lightweight, stable, and durable. Ideally batteries are inexpensive to replace as well. It'll pay for itself pretty quickly gas wise.
farmer

Previous

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.