Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby nautical hyperblast » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:31 pm

it's uncomfortable for me if I don't break through... there's not really a word for how a breakthrough feels though. the first time I ever did it I dabbed it and didn't have enough to get there... but I sort of 'knew' that I needed to go further and see what was on the other side - that's why I'm like 'eh' about the vape pen thing. kids were selling them at lightning in a bottle in the middle of the crowd during people performing and I thought that was kind of fucked up, but I'm also totally biased and realize that. I had a long argument with my friend who's stance was that 'anything that gets people to be interested in it is a good thing', and my argument was that intention goes an extremely long way with dmt/ayahuasca and it's not something to be done in a huge crowd / something to see pretty colors with - those are a byproduct of the true reason or it, which is to transcend and learn and take back whatever you can into this dimension to make it a better place and make your experience as a human better.
nautical hyperblast

Postby madness and chaos » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:36 pm

nautical hyperblast wrote:it's uncomfortable for me if I don't break through... there's not really a word for how a breakthrough feels though. the first time I ever did it I dabbed it and didn't have enough to get there... but I sort of 'knew' that I needed to go further and see what was on the other side - that's why I'm like 'eh' about the vape pen thing. kids were selling them at lightning in a bottle in the middle of the crowd during people performing and I thought that was kind of fucked up, but I'm also totally biased and realize that. I had a long argument with my friend who's stance was that 'anything that gets people to be interested in it is a good thing', and my argument was that intention goes an extremely long way with dmt/ayahuasca and it's not something to be done in a huge crowd / something to see pretty colors with - those are a byproduct of the true reason or it, which is to transcend and learn and take back whatever you can into this dimension to make it a better place and make your experience as a human better.

great post, man. totally agree
Roberto Bolaño's chair
madness and chaos

Postby BannedByAddisonAMA » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:40 pm

To me there's a difference between taking a puff or two and just not quite getting there. The latter is pretty unpleasant. (Breaking through is a crap shoot too IMO)
BannedByAddisonAMA

Postby chairkicker » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:01 pm

i only want to do dmt the wrong way
chairkicker

Postby viachicago » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:21 pm

This was the drug I was always fascinated with back in the erowid days, but I never had a realisitic way of obtaining it, and deep down always a little intimidated by it

How does it stack up with a strong hit of acid?
viachicago

Postby Ferrous Bueller » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:27 pm

this stuff sounds cool, but no way do I have the constitution for it
Ferrous Bueller

Postby nautical hyperblast » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:33 pm

viachicago wrote:How does it stack up with a strong hit of acid?

you can't compare it to anything else on earth to be honest. strong acid trips at least have a bit of this-worldliness to them, a dmt breakthrough is somewhere else and a near complete loss of self. if you open your eyes during the come up or somehow during a breakthrough dose you're seeing your entire world transform into something different. it also has a vibe of being fully ancient / esoteric and returning to a place that you'd been before and that is always there. it's a complete mind fuck and i still after all these years don't know what to make of it, which is pretty exciting. i've gotten to the realm dmt brings you to during a couple ayahuasca ceremonies and it's pretty overwhelming but in that setting it's really fun and you're just awestruck by the experiences you have when you 'get there'.
in breakthroughs of freebased dmt i've lived and died an infinite amount of lives, i've seen beings, i've heard alien language, i've seen temples and navigated them, i've had experiences that seemed to be like entire lifetimes in length that i wake up from, i've blacked out, i've purged sound and seen it coming out of my mouth (eyes opened), i've been sucked up into a spaceship and then dropped back into my body, i've woken up mid trip with a friend that had also just smoked it and had shared hallucinations/telepathy with her (she asked if we died - it was right before the 2012 thing and i thought we just happened to smoke dmt at the exact moment the human race ascended which was a cool feeling for a second). i don't know man, it's wild. one time i filled a volcano vaporizer bag with dmt vapor while in the desert on mushrooms and smoked it in my tent, threw up outside of my tent and saw the entire sky as a consciousness grid and just laid there crying because i was so happy. it's insane. i hardly ever do it anymore but i went hard in the paint for about a year with it and the big impact it had on my life was experiencing synchronicity all day every day. knowing when people would say what, reading things as i was hearing them on the radio, etc.
nautical hyperblast

Postby Bad craziness » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:38 pm

viachicago wrote:This was the drug I was always fascinated with back in the erowid days, but I never had a realisitic way of obtaining it, and deep down always a little intimidated by it

How does it stack up with a strong hit of acid?

a serious acid trip will transform your mind, making you feel and think and perceive in entirely new ways

with DMT, you’re more or less “normal”, but your soul has literally exited this reality and crash landed into an entirely different reality

LSD is like a prism splitting your consciousness into a rainbow
DMT is like you’re suddenly a toddler getting a tour of the Large Hadron Collider
Bad craziness

Postby nautical hyperblast » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:39 pm

^^^ accurate
nautical hyperblast

Postby nautical hyperblast » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:48 pm

the first room (first 30 seconds ish) consistently looks something like this

lsdworldpeace is the fucking man and i wish i could navigate the realms like he does but i usually am just like HOLY SHIIIIIT WHAT WAS THAT
nautical hyperblast

Postby blogger status » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:58 pm

will someone mail me some dmt please im ready for a breakthrough
ROCK LIFE EVERY NIGHT
blogger status
gotta have some faith in the sound

Postby viachicago » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:59 pm

I want to tour the large hadron collider
Last edited by viachicago on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viachicago

Postby nautical hyperblast » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:00 pm

you can very very easily extract it yourself i've heard. google lazy man's tek and follow it like a baking recipe.
nautical hyperblast

Postby viachicago » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:01 pm

I remember having the bark or cactus saved in my Amazon wish list for years back when you could still buy it off there.
viachicago

Postby blogger status » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:02 pm

i know i know
ROCK LIFE EVERY NIGHT
blogger status
gotta have some faith in the sound

Postby madness and chaos » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:19 pm

nautical hyperblast wrote:
viachicago wrote:How does it stack up with a strong hit of acid?

you can't compare it to anything else on earth to be honest. strong acid trips at least have a bit of this-worldliness to them, a dmt breakthrough is somewhere else and a near complete loss of self. if you open your eyes during the come up or somehow during a breakthrough dose you're seeing your entire world transform into something different. it also has a vibe of being fully ancient / esoteric and returning to a place that you'd been before and that is always there. it's a complete mind fuck and i still after all these years don't know what to make of it, which is pretty exciting. i've gotten to the realm dmt brings you to during a couple ayahuasca ceremonies and it's pretty overwhelming but in that setting it's really fun and you're just awestruck by the experiences you have when you 'get there'.
in breakthroughs of freebased dmt i've lived and died an infinite amount of lives, i've seen beings, i've heard alien language, i've seen temples and navigated them, i've had experiences that seemed to be like entire lifetimes in length that i wake up from, i've blacked out, i've purged sound and seen it coming out of my mouth (eyes opened), i've been sucked up into a spaceship and then dropped back into my body, i've woken up mid trip with a friend that had also just smoked it and had shared hallucinations/telepathy with her (she asked if we died - it was right before the 2012 thing and i thought we just happened to smoke dmt at the exact moment the human race ascended which was a cool feeling for a second). i don't know man, it's wild. one time i filled a volcano vaporizer bag with dmt vapor while in the desert on mushrooms and smoked it in my tent, threw up outside of my tent and saw the entire sky as a consciousness grid and just laid there crying because i was so happy. it's insane. i hardly ever do it anymore but i went hard in the paint for about a year with it and the big impact it had on my life was experiencing synchronicity all day every day. knowing when people would say what, reading things as i was hearing them on the radio, etc.

extended praise, but hell yeah, man

i could listen to you talk for a bit about this
Roberto Bolaño's chair
madness and chaos

Postby Sobieski » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:44 pm

It’s sorta similar to a heavy mushroom trip

tryptamines yo
mites wrote:Idk I like society as an idea
Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby 2nd_yellow » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:59 pm

The Fool on the Hill wrote:I love the smell of DMT. It's sweet, pungent and slightly heady, somewhere between acacia, honey and lilac.

I can't tell if this is a joke post or not, but this is the worst description I've ever read. I personally can't stand the smell or taste of it, but I wanted to see the self-transforming elf machines.
2nd_yellow

Postby camping » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:51 pm

alright i'm ready to try some
Johan POOPLER wrote:girls see your dick and it reminds them of their saddest birthday
camping
i wish i cared

Postby scarsdalevibe » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:57 am

i really thought this was just some shit that David Foster Wallace made up
scarsdalevibe

Postby nautical hyperblast » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:02 am

oh it's real. the funny thing is any description of it ever doesn't do it justice or could summarize it.
nautical hyperblast

Postby loaf angel » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:23 am

my friend was constantly smoking it during a festival and he was totally cognizant and only slightly disoriented.
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby Rusty » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:31 am

Agree that no text description can do it justice

I’m terrified of acid and have never done it but I accidentally did DMT at a house party when I had no idea what it was and thought it was a hash pipe

Pretty convinced I now know exactly what dying feels like and it’s pretty fucking cool
Rusty

Postby boost » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:20 am

boost

Postby The Fool on the Hill » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:13 am

I've never had a breakthrough but in my experience, on acid the world is transformed but essentially still recognizable, on dmt the things I've seen are absolutely other-worldly, I can't connect them to anything else.
The Fool on the Hill

Postby hector doepos » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:14 am

if you dont know any dmt tree wizards is it safe to do dmt with another person who also hasn't done it before?
hector doepos

Postby The Fool on the Hill » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:24 am

On the same session I saw a first timer have a transcendent experience where he danced around with light beings and another first timer had a traumatic bad trip that left him scarred for weeks. The latter had never tried anything beside pot though, and I don't think he really knew what he was getting into.
The Fool on the Hill

Postby ZONKER » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:31 am

nautical hyperblast wrote:it's uncomfortable for me if I don't break through... there's not really a word for how a breakthrough feels though. the first time I ever did it I dabbed it and didn't have enough to get there... but I sort of 'knew' that I needed to go further and see what was on the other side - that's why I'm like 'eh' about the vape pen thing. kids were selling them at lightning in a bottle in the middle of the crowd during people performing and I thought that was kind of fucked up, but I'm also totally biased and realize that. I had a long argument with my friend who's stance was that 'anything that gets people to be interested in it is a good thing', and my argument was that intention goes an extremely long way with dmt/ayahuasca and it's not something to be done in a huge crowd / something to see pretty colors with - those are a byproduct of the true reason or it, which is to transcend and learn and take back whatever you can into this dimension to make it a better place and make your experience as a human better.

Co-sign everything about this post. I couldn’t imagine blasting off on DMT in the middle of a crowd, I always need to lay down and let the machine elves fuck my brain
Image Image Image Image Image
kid8 wrote:mail me all of your drugs and give me your dick and soul.
ZONKER

Postby nautical hyperblast » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:38 am

hector doepos wrote:if you dont know any dmt tree wizards is it safe to do dmt with another person who also hasn't done it before?

yeah, you'd be fine. it's good to have a sitter the first time, but once you've done it i think doing it alone is fine outside of potentially having/dropping a hot pipe if you break through. after you've got a grip on what will happen, doing it alone is the way to go imo because you can go deeper and sometimes having other people and their energies in the room with you can be distracting and take you out of the experience a bit.
nautical hyperblast

Postby dcm » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Praise be to nh and bc for their posts in this and every thread.
dcm

PreviousNext

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.