Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby ecto » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:10 pm

just an asshole villager
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)
submitted 3 minutes ago by LazerBlade_Teen
ecto

Postby Ampersand » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:22 pm

NIGHT HAS ENDED.

The Republicans have sex scandaled the (can't say it) Senator Chuck Schumer
grouchypants was Ol' Chuck.

DAY 5 BEGINS NOW AND LASTS UNTIL 9 PM EDT THURSDAY.
Reminder: Bernie Sanders will find another bullet tomorrow night and may use it immediately during the N6 phase.
Ampersand

Postby benj » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:00 pm

yipes
benj

Postby werd » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:04 pm

wait so the seer changed their vote to ensure the passage of the bill by the guy they knew was lying
night moves wrote:I will not be made fun of by someone who watches animes

hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck
werd
cooler than laserblast

Postby werd » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:06 pm

churrokbyme wrote:
laserblast wrote:who've you been chatting with

players I have chatted with this game thus far rhyme roughly with

"rainman", "squirrley", "turd" and "iambic"

or wait maybe iambic was telling the truth which is honestly hurting my brain right now

hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck
werd
cooler than laserblast

Postby animefilm » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Sry I missed the vote. I'll probably be killed off soon
animefilm

Postby iambic » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:30 pm

werd wrote:
churrokbyme wrote:
laserblast wrote:who've you been chatting with

players I have chatted with this game thus far rhyme roughly with

"rainman", "squirrley", "turd" and "iambic"

or wait maybe iambic was telling the truth which is honestly hurting my brain right now

iambic

Postby surly » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:34 pm

celiac cruz

whats good
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me
surly
the insult bastard

Postby Celiac Cruz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:51 pm

I voted to censure churro bc of the last second change of vote, saying "I take bribes" and then chaos reigns. Felt generally too anarchic for the behavior of the "good" side. I'm still confused by the possible allegiance of churro and iambic, or rather churro voting for iambic when it was possible they knew that iambic was lying, but I am willing to admit that i am a beginner and just probably got played by iambic
delgriffith wrote:Images aren't showing up, Celiac Cruz :( Looks like they're on a Dropbox and need to be hosted somewhere else (like imgur?)
Celiac Cruz

Postby Celiac Cruz » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:54 pm

Also, anyone can feel free to pm me or message me on slack
delgriffith wrote:Images aren't showing up, Celiac Cruz :( Looks like they're on a Dropbox and need to be hosted somewhere else (like imgur?)
Celiac Cruz

Postby werd » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:48 am

this confuses me

john plainman wrote:i'm part of a cabal and willing to be its voice for obvious reasons, so if you have a role you'd like to claim, i recommend you do so so we can wrap this game up.

john plainman wrote:chuck and bernie! i'm 100% going to die at the end of this phase so please contact me as i know the other seers scan and feed them your names!

plainman says he’s in a cabal and they have the seer scans yet there wasn’t a single vote for anyone other than the seer and no effort from anyone other than churro them self for a defence

either this cabal is absent/incompetent or they never had the seer and plainman was just using that lie to try and bring in the rest of the specials before he died

either way we clearly can’t rely on a cabal to win this for us now and everyone is going to have to check in and make their own decisions and judgment calls if we’re going to have a chance

werd
cooler than laserblast

Postby surly » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:04 pm

a cabal in this game was always going to be limited by the fact that the number of scans were limited to 3 (and then removed by the jester win). don't rely on the cabal. talk shit out. publicly.
surly
the insult bastard

Postby surly » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:08 pm

celiac, who are your current suspects and why? why did you vote for pamp the other day? why haven't you meaningfully contributed, only tossing out empty posts even when voted against (until last night)?
surly
the insult bastard

Postby Ankh » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:33 pm

incredible
Ankh
senior fellow

Postby ecto » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:48 pm

surly
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)
ecto

Postby john plainman » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:51 pm

Ankh wrote:incredible

john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby Celiac Cruz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:08 pm

surly wrote:celiac, who are your current suspects and why? why did you vote for pamp the other day? why haven't you meaningfully contributed, only tossing out empty posts even when voted against (until last night)?

i voted for pamp in a pretty cynical manner frankly. i misjudged the vote, and voted for them because i knew that if i voted pamp, pamp would have as many censure votes and i was hoping to tie it so neither of us would be immediately censured. previous votes for me being censured were mainly from ecto, who made it pretty clear that the votes were mainly because my sole contributions were empty posts, as you have stated. although i did find it slightly odd that that was enough reason to censure someone and potentially put republicans closer to parity, i figured it was basically what it seemed at face value, and didn't necessarily think that there was much to do otherwise. as for a lack of meaningful contribution that's a mix of 1) not having a large depth of knowledge of the other players to know who was acting uncharacteristically, and 2) that i didn't necessarily have as much time as necessary to properly suss through things. but i do have more time now
Celiac Cruz

Postby werd » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:13 pm

celiac and ecto are wolves

ecto

werd
cooler than laserblast

Postby Celiac Cruz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm

fwiw at the moment i think surly is ted cruz
Celiac Cruz

Postby Pamplemoustache » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Senator Pamplemoustachio-Donnellio stretches out his legs, causing fart-like squeaks to come out of his overstuffed chair.

celiac, if you think surly is cruz, who do you think the wolves are that he's trying to get rid of? seems like he's trying to get rid of you.
Pamplemoustache

Postby Pamplemoustache » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:35 pm

i.e. u a wolf?
Pamplemoustache

Postby blab » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:38 pm

ecto

my reasoning is werd said so
blab

Postby benj » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:50 pm

ecto
benj

Postby Ampersand » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:00 pm

3 ecto
2 surly
1 celiac

awaiting votes from animefilm, ankh, geoff, laserblast, pamp

and sorry but,
millar died on his way back to his home state.
Millar was a Democratic Senator
Ampersand

Postby Celiac Cruz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Pamplemoustache wrote:Senator Pamplemoustachio-Donnellio stretches out his legs, causing fart-like squeaks to come out of his overstuffed chair.

celiac, if you think surly is cruz, who do you think the wolves are that he's trying to get rid of? seems like he's trying to get rid of you.

maybe i'm speaking way too soon, and will be fine with rescinding, but it seems like surly is the most eager to get votes for censures which plays perfectly into the end game goal of ted cruz. but i'm more of just floating the idea of it out.
Celiac Cruz

Postby ecto » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:13 pm

im not a wolf
ecto

Postby ecto » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:13 pm

im just useless
ecto

Postby ecto » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:14 pm

if i knew yall wanted to lynch celiac like ive been trying to i wouldve started the train
ecto

Postby Celiac Cruz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:21 pm

i also am not a wolf and just useless
Celiac Cruz

Postby Pamplemoustache » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:23 pm

Senator Pamplemoustachio-Donnellio shuffles to his feet, opens his mouth, forgets what he's about to say, closes his mouth, and then opens it, and mutters

"Celiac."
Pamplemoustache

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....