So i woke up and my tv is on (now w/ action figures and cat)

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:16 am

And i did not turn it on all yesterday and the remotes are still hanging on the wall, where i put them the day before yesterday.

4 explanations

1 - I sleepwalk now
2 - A ghost (more like poltergeist) did it (they're here!)
3 - My tv's buttons are malfunctioning and it does that now
4 - someone came in while i was asleep and watched the telly or at the very least turned it on

Probably it's 3 but still it's creepy.
Last edited by Milk on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby Kenny » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:16 am

Did you do any drinking last night bro?
Image REAL NAME NO GIMMICKS ImageImage
Never forget, other opinions are available
Kenny
P-Nut's Biggest Fan

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:18 am

5 - my cats as i always suspected are just pretending to be dumb and watch netflix when i sleep among other things but one of them forgot to turn off the tv before i woke up
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:20 am

Kenny wrote:Did you do any drinking last night bro?

As you and everyone else knows my puritan morals prevent me from indulging in substance abuse. Should have specified though to rule that one out.
Milk

Postby dusky » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:20 am

what was the ghost watching?
dusky

Postby mcwop23 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:25 am

what the fuck HANGING ON THE WALL?!?!
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby A-Ok » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:32 am

maybe you forgot you watched tv and forgot to turn it off. That seems more likely than a few of your possibilities.
what you say goes and your sight beats everyone elses.
A-Ok

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:57 am

A-Ok wrote:maybe you forgot you watched tv and forgot to turn it off. That seems more likely than a few of your possibilities.

I 200% guarantee did not wach tv yesterday at all or turn it on. I don't have memory problems like that. I always know exactly what i've done in a day. Probably because i do so little.

mcwop23 wrote:what the fuck HANGING ON THE WALL?!?!

sorry for the blinding light but yes hanging on the wall like so

Hmm now i notice that i DO in fact see a ghost in that picture. :)

Milk wrote:5 - my cats as i always suspected are just pretending to be dumb and watch netflix when i sleep among other things but one of them forgot to turn off the tv before i woke up

i'd go with him

Yes i just wanted to show gratuitous pictures of my cat i found on my (new) tablet's gallery just now taking a pic of the remotes. And no i will not apologize for showing you my feet.
Milk

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:13 am

Here is some recent sick action figures pics i also found on my tablet

Hang in there!

2018 Marvel calendar centerfold

Punisher: The musical

No i cannot explain why mick foley is in that last pic. Or why there are two punishers from alt universes in all of them.
Milk

Postby Sobieski » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:31 am

I never imagined that Milk would have a completed puzzle on his wall
mites wrote:Idk I like society as an idea
Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby xxx-xxx-xxxx » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:36 am

I need to start doing this. Coming home from work and not being able to find the remote will probably end my marriage someday
WHITESOXXX-XXX-XXXX
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:59 am

Sobieski wrote:I never imagined that Milk would have a completed puzzle on his wall

I've got three. And yes i am aware it is tacky. It's voluntary tackiness. It's Botticelli's Primavera in the bedroom, Venus in the hallway and oktoberfest cat (not a Boticelli painting...) in the kitchen though actually it hasnt been hung in a while, i need to put it back.

Milk

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:02 pm

xxx-xxx-xxxx wrote:

I need to start doing this. Coming home from work and not being able to find the remote will probably end my marriage someday

I made a post about this but the BEST goddam thing i did in recent months was to tie my roku and tv remotes together (i cut the cord so i only watch tv on roku). Because yeah while i CAN hang them on the wall, i don't always and i don't know how many times i'd find one remote but not the other. Now i can either lose them together or find them together. But because if the increased bulk and size i haven't lost them since.
Milk

Postby compatibility mode » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Having a real hard time seeing any remotes in these photos
compatibility mode

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:54 pm

i have heard your request for a better pic and have provided

this was a ikea flower wall light but the flower part of it made it so it was too dim so i removed the flower and just use the little plastic arms to hang things above the bed that i may need promptly (like all the non precsription meds i may need in the middle of the night)

If anyone else needs further clarification on anything please let me know
Milk

Postby compatibility mode » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:01 pm

That's a pretty good set up
compatibility mode

Postby dusky » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:02 pm

pretty curious how your remote chain works, but

compatibility mode wrote:That's a pretty good set up
dusky

Postby dusky » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:03 pm

glad you have an easy-to-find location for your holster treasure pouch.
dusky

Postby Sobieski » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:06 pm

I like Oktoberfest cat a lot
mites wrote:Idk I like society as an idea
Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby compatibility mode » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:11 pm

This thread actually reminded me that I want to buy puzzles and then hang them on the wall after they are complete
compatibility mode

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:18 pm

dusky wrote:glad you have an easy-to-find location for your holster treasure pouch.

I also in there on top of meds have earplugs, batteries, a camera, a measuring tape (I probably shouldn't be talking about having a camera AND measuring tape above my bed actually) a telescopic flashlight (which is actually not on the pic...fuck where did that thing go...), a pen, a thermometer, pliers, a small screwdriver...various other things. In the black pouch is computer stuff like usb drives and cables. I also hang the bandanna i use as a sleep mask there but it was on my head when the pic was taken. Anyway i recommend a similar setup to everyone. At least if you can keep it in order.
Milk

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:19 pm

compatibility mode wrote:This thread actually reminded me that I want to buy puzzles and then hang them on the wall after they are complete

I recommend you finish the puzzle first before hanging it on the wall but you do you
Milk

Postby Milk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Actually could make for some pretty good abstract art if you DIDNT do the puzzle before gluing and hanging it
Milk

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.