I forgot how good Memories of Ice is (Erikson fandom)

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby manvstrees » Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm

This seige of Capustan is ripshit on almost a storm of swords level
Last edited by manvstrees on Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flutehampton will turn out to have always been relished by women who dwell in or near to the past. This is where The Little Reptiles were digitally collected. In recent decades it has become a popular photographic background whenever a maverick cop marries a hooker with a heart of gold.
manvstrees

Postby manvstrees » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:00 pm

bout a hundred into house of chains rn, and yeah i think we're on the familiar continent and all but it's a slow adventure with new characters and it is very weird
i think it was in the slack someone mentioned a book coming up in the series as a huge departure, but I have my copy of midnight tides also locked and loaded and from the description it seems to start on another continent so maybe it also totally departs from things

Quick Ben always wins but he's still somehow the greatest character
Flutehampton will turn out to have always been relished by women who dwell in or near to the past. This is where The Little Reptiles were digitally collected. In recent decades it has become a popular photographic background whenever a maverick cop marries a hooker with a heart of gold.
manvstrees

Postby Sobieski » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:02 pm

the siege of goddamn Capustan
smoke less weed
get more sleep
always tip %20
Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby rabbit » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:04 pm

its been a decade since i've read the books, but i remember being annoyed by how every book the evil guy was like ACTUALLY 10000 years older and 1000X more powerful!!! definitely showed its dnd roots. i really liked them though.
rabbit

Postby manvstrees » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:05 pm

yeah.

Toc the Younger shit in here was about at Reek level, except he's actual best dude and not loveable scumbag
manvstrees

Postby manvstrees » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:05 pm

rabbit wrote:its been a decade since i've read the books, but i remember being annoyed by how every book the evil guy was like ACTUALLY 10000 years older and 1000X more powerful!!! definitely showed its dnd roots. i really liked them though.

yeah but there's good shit like the massive antigod in the first book is so world ending and all powerful and then becomes a butler that one of the protagonists gets pretty sassy with on the reg
manvstrees

Postby manvstrees » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:07 pm

its also great how these books tell you about 7 magical warrens, and fucking immediately mentions the 4 elder warrens and the other super secret warren
stuff like that is never dragged out, kinda just laid on the plate right from the get-go
manvstrees

Postby Sobieski » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:08 pm

I only read Gardens of the Moon and House of chains years ago but I liked some of the world building a lot
smoke less weed
get more sleep
always tip %20
Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby joe » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:27 pm

WITNESS
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
joe

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....