POTUS Trump Thread

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Hal Jordan » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:51 pm

PC CULTURE
well that was intense
User avatar
Hal Jordan
 
Posts: 21486
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:54 pm

He's doing a good job of cataloging how terrible he is for some reason:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33362/so-heres-giant-list-all-dumb-stuff-ive-ever-done-ben-shapiro
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 76119
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby uncledoj » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:54 pm

hazel wrote:Ben Shapiro’s mall goth suits really bug me


I think he gets them from the same Bad-Boy Libertarians catalogue that Nick Gillespie gets his leather jackets
User avatar
uncledoj
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:39 pm
Location: Saint Paul

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:55 pm

Rap Sucks. Sorry, but I think rap sucks. My father is a classical composer. I’m a classically trained musician. If you don’t like that opinion, tough. Maybe I’m wrong, in your opinion. That's fine! I also think Batman v. Superman was a good movie! But it’s not racist to think rap sucks. If we’re going to judge levels of racism by the kinds of music we like, and if I’m supposedly a racist for hating rap, then somebody is going to have to explain to me why I love jazz, originally and continuously a black musical form.
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 76119
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:00 pm

badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 76119
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby palmer eldritch » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 pm

ironically his best show by far
User avatar
palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 31632
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Postby fuckles » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:14 pm

personally i think they should call babies theybies, it's better than the alternative which is either dudies or.. fuck... babies?
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 36658
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby tgk » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:52 pm

User avatar
tgk
 
Posts: 29226
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby hiddenicon » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:56 pm

wichita eagle said closer to 4000

got to the gate after waiting in line for 45 minutes only to be told i couldnt bring my kindle in, as i watched iphone after iphone pass with no problem, and that i had to go put it in my car several city blocks away. went and got some lemongrass chicken and drove home instead. i'm republican now.
Last edited by hiddenicon on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
hiddenicon
 
Posts: 7879
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Postby saranclaps » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:57 pm

Working inside politics and DC sounds bad. I think I could get more shit done causing chaos and attempting to ruin conservative's lives outside the system.
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening
User avatar
saranclaps
 
Posts: 17663
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:49 pm
Location: vasing for interludes

Postby endless dave » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:50 am

Feech La Manna wrote:He's doing a good job of cataloging how terrible he is for some reason:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33362/so-heres-giant-list-all-dumb-stuff-ive-ever-done-ben-shapiro


Showing how much liberals hate him while simultaneously being a condescending prick about how dumb they are to hate him is basically his entire career. This article is just him jerking off in front of everyone cause he’s made a living concinving college republicans to invite him to their campus to jerk off in front of 20-30 people cause they know a lot more people are going to be outside with signs that say “no more jerkoffs”
User avatar
endless dave
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Postby saranclaps » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:04 am



this is wild
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening
User avatar
saranclaps
 
Posts: 17663
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:49 pm
Location: vasing for interludes

Postby dubs » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:26 am

Tone: Sincere question and one I’ve thought a lot about...

Tonight the manager at my second job made some comments about “thugs” in the nba and nfl and an Elizabeth warren Native American joke, and some other MAGA side comments to someone else. I work in a warehouse to support my full time job because the full time job is commission only.

The owner of the place I work full time is basically libertarian with some MAGA tendencies but I think If pressed he would say trump is an idiot politician.

My question is, how do you guys deal with this shit when it comes up from your direct superior at a job? Like I obviously want to slap them in the face but I can’t afford to lose either job right now, however I don’t want to support it by “giggling along” with their stupid fucking comments.
User avatar
dubs
 
Posts: 5464
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am

Postby Merciel » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:36 am

I can't take credit for coming up with the idea, but I think a good way to handle people that you can't overtly tell to fuck off is to just play a tar baby of stupidity and pull them in deeper and deeper until their shittiness becomes really uncomfortable and undeniable.

In practice what this means is that you say "I don't understand why you're calling those players thugs, could you explain that?" and then keep digging in on the explanations again and again until the racism is just impossible to deny, keeping an innocently stupid expression on your face the whole time. Or "who's Pocahontas? why is that a funny thing to call someone?" etc. etc.

Ultimately the answer is: you're saying those things because you're a fucking racist dipshit, and eventually you are going to have to admit that or else just get so pissed that you stop saying those things in front of me, your incurably curious but good-natured idiot employee, and that's not exactly a win but it does get you to shut the hell up in my presence.
User avatar
Merciel
Hipinion Dog Lady
 
Posts: 24599
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: dog dog dog

Postby john plainman » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:52 am

Woah yea that’s a great idea
User avatar
john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?
 
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Postby worrywort » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:33 am

that rules
User avatar
worrywort
 
Posts: 12400
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:31 pm
Location: california

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:45 am

dubs wrote:Tone: Sincere question and one I’ve thought a lot about...

Tonight the manager at my second job made some comments about “thugs” in the nba and nfl and an Elizabeth warren Native American joke, and some other MAGA side comments to someone else. I work in a warehouse to support my full time job because the full time job is commission only.

The owner of the place I work full time is basically libertarian with some MAGA tendencies but I think If pressed he would say trump is an idiot politician.

My question is, how do you guys deal with this shit when it comes up from your direct superior at a job? Like I obviously want to slap them in the face but I can’t afford to lose either job right now, however I don’t want to support it by “giggling along” with their stupid fucking comments.


it sounds like your primary work is at done at the bidding of someone who sucks and who you might not like helping along in life or in finance, but that it doesn't interfere with the job, so there's not much to be done there

re: job #2: the correct answer in a large enough organization would be to initiate a formal complaint to whatever HR department is available to you. the likelihood of a male warehouse worker's empathetic discomfort at comments being made about people who potentially don't even look like them ("what do you care, he's just giving it to the __________ and you ain't __________" with a side of "well i don't see what's wrong with that" and maybe a "well I guess we can't joke about anything these days" finale as the F U C K Y O U R F E E L I N G S radiates off some squinting melanoma carbuncle) being taken seriously isn't something i love to think about but maybe you've got people in the organization who see the world and see themselves as a part of it and can understand why these comments aren't welcome. or maybe you've got people who've roamed all of 15 miles from where they went to high school with who just don't get it. now you've got a decision to make.

do you prioritize your righteous anger and the ability to levy social sanctions on people who thoughtlessly and as a matter of consistent practice choose to impose their chickenshit Stevia Racism, do you prioritize your social comfort, or do you prioritize your income? i can't tell you anything about option #3 but i can tell you that option #2 was decided for you a long time ago by people who don't like or care about you anyway and option #1 feels good in the way that i'd imagine sincere religious belief feels good.

i don't have a boss and i don't live like a lot of people live and i'm not surrounded by people who are into or sympathetic to the MAGAfauna and therefore It's Easy For Me To Say but i come from a place where thinking back on people who were openly and immediately hostile to me for reasons that at the time were confusing and disorienting to me i can make a supernatural guess at what the common thread among the survivors probably is
User avatar
Sissy Spacerock
 
Posts: 9523
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Postby Amblin » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:07 am

tgk wrote:


does 2016 have us believing in crowd size now

where do we stand on yard signs and Halloween masks
User avatar
Amblin
 
Posts: 50540
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:08 pm
Location: CA

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:07 am

Merciel wrote:I can't take credit for coming up with the idea, but I think a good way to handle people that you can't overtly tell to fuck off is to just play a tar baby of stupidity and pull them in deeper and deeper until their shittiness becomes really uncomfortable and undeniable.

In practice what this means is that you say "I don't understand why you're calling those players thugs, could you explain that?" and then keep digging in on the explanations again and again until the racism is just impossible to deny, keeping an innocently stupid expression on your face the whole time. Or "who's Pocahontas? why is that a funny thing to call someone?" etc. etc.

Ultimately the answer is: you're saying those things because you're a fucking racist dipshit, and eventually you are going to have to admit that or else just get so pissed that you stop saying those things in front of me, your incurably curious but good-natured idiot employee, and that's not exactly a win but it does get you to shut the hell up in my presence.


and yeah if you've got the ability to dope-a-dope on these people and can convincingly mirror their adult baby's willful unlearnedness or impress the shit out of them with an outta this world big buck hunter score or maybe teach them some racial slurs they don't already know (the english have some deep cuts) they have literally no idea what the socratic method is because they've literally never read an unassigned book and if you go into your workplace's bathroom and slap yourself in the face a couple of times and slick your hair up with tap water like A Rogue Intellectual they're fully susceptible to the most carny shit imaginable because they've been trained like prize hogs to feast at a trough of shit that no longer bothers to present itself otherwise.

these credulous fucks are yours with ASMR or speaking in a "reasonable" cadence or maybe showing up to work with a gimmick pair of glasses one day because they have a breadth of understanding of the larger world that you would associate with a four year old who's been raised on in-app purchases and Storage Wars. seriously, go to a Goodwill and pick out the first sportcoat, tie, and collared shirt you find and wear it with jeans and sneakers to work and tell them you're Donald Rumsfeld and you're here from the FBI to investigate Rosie O'Donnell because she did CSI Crimes these people don't know fucking anything run their shit
User avatar
Sissy Spacerock
 
Posts: 9523
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:11 am

think of yourself as a payday lender with differently directed energies
User avatar
Sissy Spacerock
 
Posts: 9523
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Postby palmer eldritch » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:37 am

amblin i endorsed the halloween mask model just yesterday
User avatar
palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 31632
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:00 am

when i think about ohio i think about how the farm towns and shit towns and drug towns and amusement park towns and failed industrial towns and failed bedroom communities and the lesser college towns and the Millionaire Simulator exurbs funnel their homegrown-by-mistake-of-birth young ambition and weirdness to the cities not only because the cities are the engines of potential opportunity within the state but because the prevalent culture in those places is so actively and openly hostile to people who are unwilling to conform to unreasonable authority and expectations of strict social conformity along religious and ethnic line that people are quite literally driven away from the places that they are born in because of the very real threat of physical violence being visited upon them for being Themselves and Outside or for attempting to participate in spaces in which they are fundamentally unwelcome. they can stay and very non-metaphorically fight in an environment where they will receive less than no help, the active scorn of "the adults in the community" who are in possession of extremely specific bias and boredom-born "common sense" ideas about which nails are sticking up and exactly how those nails should be hammered down, a bunch of Christofascist youth group touts offering readymade social networks and easy answers and a convenient narrative, socially invisible people who didn't make it out despite their efforts or lack thereof whose sting at their personal failings and the painful and very fucking real awareness of being trapped might be mildly and temporarily allayed by the addition of a fresh-faced obviation ritual initiate to stuff with pills and the booze and whatever the fuck else and it's all laughs breaking junior junkie into the lifestyle because it's all laughs because if it's not all laughs unwelcome reflection might creep in and the despair might start talking in a voice that demands reckoning

so you can't stay because there isn't shit to stay for, there very literally are not outcomes available to you that you find in any way desirable or palatable, your neighbors want to cause you harm or potentially cause you not to exist for your tight pants or your baggy pants or your faggoty way of talking or your arrogance or your skinniness or your fatness or your smartness or your dumbness or whatever distinguishing characteristic they're able to pull out of you to adequately differentiate you from the three male character models and one female character models that don't cause them squeamish discomfort. god help you if your existence is more complex than maybe your birth sex, your age, the sort of distant fandom for acceptable mass market media products that a person has when they know the people in the TV are gonna stay in the TV because they don't wanna come to where the fuck you live, and the regionally appropriate college sports/MLB/NFL team(s). hope you never wanted to date, either. you've gotta go. you've gotta get out.

and so you've heard "if you don't like it, leave" and "it's a free country" and a million other marble-mouthed tedious defeatist half-remembered yankee kulak field aphorisms, you've received the unwanted reconstituted collective wisdom of so many PaPaws, you've reaped the perverse cultural insights of growing up Dead End and it's time to take your ball, probably some faggot's ball like tennis or soccer because You Think You're Something and You Can't Just, leave for college or train-hopping or tour or truck driving or stripping or hustling or just to see some shit, and if you don't die for long enough you're probably going to find yourself in one of the handful of cities in the state (the areas you can afford to live in immediately, if you're privileged or capable enough to be able to figure out how to lease your own place in a competitive rental market, are full of people who probably aren't going to like you either because they wish they could escape the city for an imagined idea of the suburbs, and they're on like the fourth wave of gentrification and it's not even some obvious thing now where you just move where the gays and artists are because it doesn't work that way anymore, good luck with the credit check)

or perhaps if you've really been stretching your mouth to let those big words come right out because you're going to show them all and you're in Chicago or New York or LA or some other Famous Name Brand locality that'll gladly trade on your belief in yourself to put a monthly gun to your head on the order of probably 10x your parents' mortgage if you had parents or came from homeowning stock in the first place, and your newfound cosmopolitan home will be filled with that stock: 25 year old homeowners with jumbo mortgages and you get to think about what it would be like to show the listing photos of the $850k teardown in the "emerging" part of town to Grandma if she hadn't died from all the cigarettes because she seems like she probably would have been with the program if she'd been born in the '80s or '90s, but your new home-so-long-as-the-checks-cash conjures images of blackness and brownness and illegality and queerness and wrongness and a childish shuddering ickiness at all of this contamination and admixture -- men not acting like men, women not acting like women, and have you seen the clothes they're wearing these days if you can even call them clothes, in the mind of the aggrieved, enigmatic Forgotten Man who drove you away from your hometown and who ensured that you never felt a sense of comfort anywhere at any point in your life, whose valuable insights into Real American Life are thereafter collected as noble folk anecdotes to be shined and presented as True Americanness by lanyarded children cosplaying at investigation to be hastily written up so that they can pay their shitty ass rent too, whose incoherent recitation of hereditary self-pity and resentment must be catalogued and analyzed for the purposes of understanding and appeasement, as the Forgotten Man so upset with you for your heartless abandonment
User avatar
Sissy Spacerock
 
Posts: 9523
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:19 am

i want to fuck j.d. vance up so badly he doesn't look like his great aunt's c. 2002 deathdream of an acquitted-but-everyone-knows-he-did-it-almost-certainly-gonna-lose-the-civil-suit child murdering Pibb Xtra-bloat jon bon jovi hosting a VH1 Casserole Countdown in the repurposed banquet hall of a Red Roof Inn in whatever version of hell marionettes who wear too much mascara end up in anymore because i'm a product of my environment and not know no better
User avatar
Sissy Spacerock
 
Posts: 9523
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:28 am

please,,,forgive my outburst i am on mezcal and marijuana because it's easy to do from all the nafta,,,the deals.it's unfair to american's
User avatar
Sissy Spacerock
 
Posts: 9523
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Postby mcwop23 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:41 am

never apologize
Image
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
User avatar
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks
 
Posts: 69716
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Postby Frank » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:51 am



Image
dog diarrhea in my beard
User avatar
Frank
 
Posts: 28931
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: :ahuh:

Postby jewels » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:04 am

(early in the morning)
gold and glass wrote:When you get to heaven, do you get to see a list of which gimmicks belonged to who?
User avatar
jewels
 
Posts: 21456
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:06 am

great to finally confirm that obama did nothing wrong!

[checks the replies to that tweet]

ah rats
Last edited by Buzz Fledderjohn on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Buzz Fledderjohn
 
Posts: 21255
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Postby Feech La Manna » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:07 am

Sissy Spacerock wrote:i want to fuck j.d. vance up so badly he doesn't look like his great aunt's c. 2002 deathdream of an acquitted-but-everyone-knows-he-did-it-almost-certainly-gonna-lose-the-civil-suit child murdering Pibb Xtra-bloat jon bon jovi hosting a VH1 Casserole Countdown in the repurposed banquet hall of a Red Roof Inn in whatever version of hell marionettes who wear too much mascara end up in anymore because i'm a product of my environment and not know no better


same
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 76119
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby DasLofGang » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:13 am

Merciel wrote:I can't take credit for coming up with the idea, but I think a good way to handle people that you can't overtly tell to fuck off is to just play a tar baby of stupidity and pull them in deeper and deeper until their shittiness becomes really uncomfortable and undeniable.

So Much This

when you get to be the Bruce Lee of this shit you can go even further and get them to agree with progressive ideas BUHAAY WAIT A MINUTE
heaven’s full of murderers
User avatar
DasLofGang
 
Posts: 14030
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 am
Location: the oreganos

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: a-10 warthog champion, Birds vs Worms, camping, crash.landing, Darlene, evan, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Hauntedattic, jalapeño ranch, joe, M. Piedlourde, mariavesperi, mealy potatoes, Milquetoaster Strudels, naturemorte, nautical hyperblast, normal finkenstein, number none, ric_joe, silverapples, That Demon Life