Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby John Dark » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Now here is the lake. And I still haven't changed.
John Dark

Postby Annie May » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Annie May

Postby mystery meat » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:22 pm

fuck
mystery meat

Postby alaska » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:35 pm

Is ralph the guy feom iron maiden covers
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby alaska » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:36 pm

No sorry thats eddie. Who in fuck is the internet aristocrat
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby Annie May » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:38 pm

I'm gonna assume internet aristocrat is the guy with the old timey wig and ralph is the skull. no one knows who ralph was but he's part of the statue
Annie May

Postby Annie May » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:44 pm

we have to stop ralph or else western civilization will be saved
Annie May

Postby a long gush from your hole » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:45 pm

a couple minutes of googling came up with this dude, ethan ralph of 'the ralph retort'

https://twitter.com/TheRalphRetort

this is like his character/logo or some shit

i guess there's a comic too

https://theralphretort.com/skull-ralphs-adventures-continue-in-todays-comic-strips-8028015
We locked eyes. Apparently if you look at a dog in the eyes and do this, you can hurt its balls. So I did that. And he — we had a moment, and he looked away.
a long gush from your hole

Postby Kenny » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:22 pm

"You see, he had to use an avatar online because the things he was saying were so bad that they would ruin his life if people knew who he was, son"
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

Hi, I'm Kenny. I'm a Sagittarius and I love old video games and drinking craft beers.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby loaf angel » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:46 pm

can someone explain the NPC insult/meme
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby an otter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:52 pm

ˁᵔᵜᵔˀ
an otter

Postby loaf angel » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:54 pm

oh ok so Virtue Signalers or something
loaf angel

Postby loaf angel » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:56 pm

actually I'm more confused
loaf angel

Postby Rumpleforeskin » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:32 am

They think that their racist internet circle jerking is some kind of GENIUS RADICAL LEVEL OF BRAVE THINKING that only they and their j/o buds are capable of UNLOCKING, and those that aren't ON THEIR LEVEL or that call them out on their bullshit only do so because they have been PROGRAMMED by the leftist brainwashing factories of the US school system, so they are just like the Non Playable Characters in the video games they love so fucking much, kinda devoid of real features and purpose, just kinda in the background bouncing around doing nothing interesting like the REAL HEROS in the story, THEM and their BRAVE ADVENTURE SEEKING pals.

And of course they have to frame this idea in video game terms because only the real, unapologetic architects of the western world play COD4 16 hours a day.
Rumpleforeskin

Postby loaf angel » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:42 am

oh ok so it's what I initially thought.
loaf angel

Postby Ferrous Bueller » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:55 am

frankly I'm surprised it took this long

everyone wants to be tnc
Ferrous Bueller

Postby murderhorn » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:36 am

a long gush from your hole wrote:a couple minutes of googling came up with this dude, ethan ralph of 'the ralph retort'

https://twitter.com/TheRalphRetort

this is like his character/logo or some shit

i guess there's a comic too

https://theralphretort.com/skull-ralphs-adventures-continue-in-todays-comic-strips-8028015

the alt-right guy that killed his dad wrote for the ralph retort https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/josephbernstein/lane-davis-ralph-retort-seattle4truth-alt-right
murderhorn

Postby an otter » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:40 pm

ˁᵔᵜᵔˀ
an otter

Postby Paul » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:44 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45960094

in news that will surprise no one, richard spencer accused of abusing his soon to be ex wife while pregnant.
Paul

Postby coop » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:37 pm

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A Leavenworth County Commissioner is once again calling for his colleague to resign after a county commission meeting Tuesday.

The commissioners had been listening to a land-use study and commenting on the presentation.

At one point during his comments, commissioner Louis Klemp addressed an African-American woman who had just presented the study.

"I don’t want you to think I am picking on you because we are part of the master race. You have a gap in your teeth. We are part of the master race, don’t you forget that," Klemp said.

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/leavenworth-county-commissioner-comments-spark-criticism-once-again
coop

Postby endless dave » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:39 pm

deebster wrote:

McInnes just being this sad loser who has to scramble to keep the con going post-Vice will always be funny to me

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gavin-mcinnes-whines-his-fellow-rich-neighbors-dont-like-him

Online, Gavin McInnes is the gung-ho, ex-punk leader of a hate group who rails against liberal decadence. At home in his wealthy New York suburb, he’s upset that liberals won’t accept him.

“I blame [George] Soros for all of this,” McInnes said during a September broadcast of Infowars, on which he bemoaned what he claimed was his supposedly degraded social status. “Soros is terrorizing me and trying to shut down my fraternal club, the Proud Boys. And he’s paying people to mess with my life, and spread these lies about me, spread fake news.”

McInnes, 48, built his profile as a New York media provocateur. As co-founder of the media company Vice, he was an architect of the ironic hipster culture of the early 2000s, a scene that sometimes gave him cover for racist remarks that he defended as jokes before leaving Vice in 2008. Years later, in 2016, he began a new chapter in life: founding the Proud Boys—a violent, ultranationalist men’s club—and selling his $2.5 million Brooklyn penthouse to buy a home in Larchmont, a tony Westchester County town 20 miles north of the city.

After months of high-profile street fights involving the Proud Boys, neighbors in McInnes’ upscale town are starting to take notice of who exactly moved next door.

His wife having to go around and plead with people that they're not that bad and to please stop writing pithy emails about them is just so pathetic
endless dave

Postby Feech La Manna » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:41 pm

badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:49 pm

dollar thor thor
dog diarrhea in my beard
Frank

Postby Ferrous Bueller » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:03 pm

Ferrous Bueller

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....