Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby gambra » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:32 am

Baked Alaska has been "revealed" to be dating Laura Loomer, another MAGA twitter head who writes for TheRebel. Unfortunately for his fans she's Jewish and they've been been in meltdown for the last 24 hours. Alaksa was pushing the 14 words neo Nazi shit only back last month and suddenly renounces it yesterday.

It wouldn't surprise me if it were all some publicity ploy either.
THIS IMPACT WILL CONTROL ALL MARGINS

Scrumptious Justice 8-) wrote:man don't be mean to gambra
gambra

Postby scrambled » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:51 am

is the the right place to post this

justinbieberI am a white Canadian and I will never know what it feels like to be an african American but what I do know is I am willing to stand up and use my voice to shine light on racism, because it's a real thing and it's more prevalent now than I have ever seen in my lifetime.. we are all Gods children and we are ALL EQUAL
scrambled

Postby WeirdJungle » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:35 pm

hey all

just read a pretty good article in the local Seattle rag about PacNW nazis and their plan to secretly infiltrate positions of corporate power without engaging in direct violence against minorities

http://www.thestranger.com/news/2017/10 ... convention
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WeirdJungle

Postby inspectorhound » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:59 pm

inspectorhound

Postby Dead_Wizard » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:04 pm

like the idea of Matt Forney being sentenced to spend the rest of his life in a Bela Tarr movie
Dead_Wizard

Postby pablito » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:53 pm

inspectorhound wrote:

hahahaha omg
rabbit wrote:Preacher drinks jack and eats pussy. That's Good stuff.
pablito

Postby miko mido » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Yeah that's good.
miko mido

Location: SHOCK VIDEO: Is ANTIFA Marching For Pedophile Rights?

Postby pablito » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:55 pm

what a total fucking dolt
pablito

Postby Feech La Manna » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:09 pm

The white supremacist conception of the horrors of slavery is "you have to bag your own groceries"
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby PROBLEMATIC » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:15 pm

The sound the cardboard box makes when it hits the ground is real good
PROBLEMATIC
clown is my friend

Postby deebster » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:45 pm

deebster

Postby pablito » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:09 pm

it's odd to not mention that he retweeted defend europa just a few days ago
pablito

Postby an otter » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:18 pm

pablito wrote:hahahaha omg

he's just describing canada
ˁᵔᵜᵔˀ
an otter

Postby pablito » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:22 pm

in the last week and a half, grocery shopping in chicago, i did all of those things
pablito

Postby deebster » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:34 pm

lol, peter has to be one of the dumbest people on twitter

deebster

Postby Frank » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:32 pm

im that guy who got dog diarrhea in his beard
Frank

Postby Autarch » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:43 am

there's been articles on the alexander dugin book before. and if you're a real wikihead and have gone deep on putin/the ukrainian crisis/white nationalism then you've probably been on its wiki page.
Sent from my Lenovo
Autarch

Postby Frank » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:26 pm

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/03/01/richard-spencer-alt-right-lawyer-kyle-bristow/376172002/

For years, Kyle Bristow has fought for racism, homophobia and the First Amendment.

It was Bristow, a 31-year-old attorney from Macomb County, who stepped in when Michigan State University rejected a request last summer from white-nationalist leader Richard Spencer to speak on campus. Bristow successfully sued MSU, forcing a settlement that led the way to Spencer’s planned speech on Monday at the East Lansing school.

A decade earlier on the same campus, Bristow as an undergraduate student argued that minority groups shouldn’t be automatically represented in student government, pushed for a “Catch an Illegal Immigrant Day” and led America’s first college-student organization to be listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Frank

Postby Frank » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:31 pm

I wish I had photoshop skills

Frank

Postby Frank » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:11 pm

guy deleted his tweet, so here's a screenshot of Richard Spencer pointing at an oven that contains a mannequin's head

Frank

Postby hoopdog » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:13 pm

That's a punchable jaw line if I've ever seen one
hoopdog
ride.

Postby Frank » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:59 pm

While attending law school in 2010, he published White Apocalypse, a novel seething with lethal white supremacist revenge fantasies against Jewish professors, Latino and American Indian activists and staffers of a group clearly modeled on the SPLC.

“[One character’s ancestors] for 40,000 years were all white and he hated who he was so very much that he put an end to that tradition by becoming romantically involved with a nonwhite individual — as many white liberals are predisposed to doing these days.
—White Apocalypse, a novel, 2010
Frank

Postby DasLofGang » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:03 pm

what a dumbass

the earth is only 10k years old, max
heaven’s full of murderers
DasLofGang

Postby Frank » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:57 pm

Spencer is holding a speech Sunday and I'm trying to figure out where it is so I can crash it goddamn it.
Frank

Postby an otter » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:47 pm

team peterson crossover,

Last edited by an otter on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ˁᵔᵜᵔˀ
an otter

Postby Frank » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:52 pm

white supremacists hiding behind "intellectual curiosity" and "open inquiry" is the most toxic shit
Frank

Postby an otter » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:44 am

ˁᵔᵜᵔˀ
an otter

Postby deebster » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:36 pm

deebster

Postby an otter » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:20 pm

https://www.thedailybeast.com/alt-right-youtuber-accused-of-luring-autistic-teen-in-pregnancy-plot
A prominent far-right YouTuber who calls for a white “ethnostate” and makes videos with Richard Spencer is accused of luring and attempting to impregnate a developmentally disabled Hispanic teenager while lawyers contested his U.S. immigration status.
In an interview, Gariepy denied allegations that he had acted improperly and that he had attempted to marry or impregnate women for U.S. immigration purposes, calling the allegations a smear campaign by “leftist women.”
Gariepy and his third wife had separated ... after fewer than six months of marriage. In a custody case that began the day after their son’s December 2015 birth, Gariepy’s third wife accused him of emotional abuse throughout the pregnancy, and of threatening to abduct their child to his native Canada.
I do dark humor... as if the fact that I do jokes on the public space about race or rape would make me an unfit father. Gariepy claimed courts should not be able to use a person’s public statements against them in a custody battle and that “that is a problem a white ethnostate could solve.”
Gariepy claimed the statements were taken out of context. “I explained that to my ex-wife, either you are interested in me and having a family with me or the U.S. will kick me out after my legal five years of residence,” he told The Daily Beast. “That was merely me explaining to my ex-wife this reality.”

Shortly into the pregnancy, the relationship grew volatile, both parties agreed. Gariepy claimed in court records that his wife grew “very aggressive—she wasn’t interested in me anymore.” But his wife alleged a pattern of increasingly strange behaviors. Gariepy started making audio recordings of her to “build a case” and posting them to a family planning website, she said in court documents. She claimed Gariepy became controlling, and refused to talk to a therapist, allegedly telling her, “I am the sanest person I know.”
But while Gariepy was fighting his wife for custody, he was also courting a 19-year-old with autism. The teenager, who lived in Texas, had “the social and mental maturity of a 10 or 11-year-old child,” according to a counselor’s assessment included in court records.
Gariepy said he could deliver the child at home and raise it because of his experience working with monkeys in research labs.
The psychologist found Gariepy to be “very bright, intellectually,” but said he showed a lack of insight and impulse control, a “sense of being treated unfairly, or victimized,” and displayed distorted thoughts suggesting “overt psychosis.”

i can't even quote all the bizarre material, just the sad hits.
ˁᵔᵜᵔˀ
an otter

Postby Viola Swamp » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:57 pm

that heimbach arrest report reads like

Viola Swamp

PreviousNext

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.